Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Adobe Muse how to create another index page with a non-root folder

Level 1

I hope, why is out of the question. For example my website is sibiriak.com and I want every page to be in the format "sibiriak.com/page/"  instead of "sibiriak.com/page.html. Couldn't find this information anywhere and I'm guessing I'm not the first one banging my head on the wall about that. Yes, I can create the wanted page as a separate on page site and put it into the folder which is exactly what I have to do so far. But that's hard to manage in Muse and what's a point of having the hierarchy feature without being able to create the real hierarchy in the website. Also, separate page site leads to additional space for the same scripts. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can achieve this using rewrite rules in AEM

https://medium.com/tech-learnings/how-to-implement-extension-less-urls-in-aem-a3136c71b232

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@SIBIRIAKcom Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni