Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Dictionary | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Dictionary by Jimalytics

Abstract

Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) introduces a lot of new stuff that can be tricky for folks to wrap their head around (including myself). When you look at Adobe’s documentation and presentations, they’re very buttoned up and often use industry jargon. This makes sense – it’s an enterprise selling to enterprises. Unfortunately, that’s not how my brain processes information. To remedy that, I created a term dictionary with words that humans use. For the TL;DR, here’s a quick cheat sheet I whipped up.

The intent of this isn’t to replace documentation. Instead, this dictionary is to help us understand jargon and brand-specific terms. After working on this for hours, it’s still horrifically incomplete. I hope to be adding more to this – and as I learn more, create a more fleshed out cheat sheet that will clarify AEP terms. Before we go into the terms, I want to send a shout-out to Eric Matisoff from Adobe for answering all of my annoying questions. Anything that sounds like an opinion is my own. He helped with piecing a lot of these terms together.

Read Full Blog

Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Dictionary

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies