Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Experience Manager 6 Business Practitioner Exam 9A0-388 Is currently active or not

Level 3

Hi Community,

Could you please let me know if Adobe Experience Manager 6 Business Practitioner Exam 9A0-388 Is currently active or not and if any new exam is updated for the same?

If there are any new exam changes please help me with the same.

for reference.

https://learning.adobe.com/content/dam/adls/certification/samples/en/9A0-388%20Adobe%20Experience%20...

2 Accepted Solutions

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert exam.

AD0-E121. Here are Adobe official documents:

AD0-E126 is current version of Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Professional exam.

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certificates: Professional, Expert and Master. You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue.

Both above exams AD0-E121 and AD0-E126 are valid, but represents different level of complexity and are targeted to audience with different level of experience in AEM.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Correct answer by
Level 3
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Expert exam.

AD0-E121. Here are Adobe official documents:

AD0-E126 is current version of Adobe Experience Manager Sites Business Practitioner Professional exam.

In general Adobe provides 3 levels of certificates: Professional, Expert and Master. You can find full list of currently available certificates under certificates catalogue.

Both above exams AD0-E121 and AD0-E126 are valid, but represents different level of complexity and are targeted to audience with different level of experience in AEM.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks, @KannanC.