What is Adobe Document Services?
Despite PDF’s near ubiquity, supporting PDF viewing on the web or in applications often remains a multi-step process where the developer relies on disparate browser implementations and simply doesn’t own the end-to-end customer experience. So organizations have little control over their PDF workflows and PDF integration often requires additional downloads or sending users to 3rd party applications.
With tools and language support that caters to web developers’ existing skillsets, you can now create compelling PDF experiences, including viewing, exporting, and creating PDFs.
Adobe Document Services is part of the Adobe Platform–an ecosystem aimed at helping 3rd party application developers embed Adobe services, develop custom apps and leverage Adobe products and technology in their solutions.
Adobe Document Services provides tools that allow you to easily create seamless PDF viewing experiences in websites and applications.
Adobe Document Services two SDKs: PDF Tools API and PDF Embed API.
Benefits of using the PDF Tools API:
1. Creating a PDF from multiple formats, including HTML, Microsoft Office documents, and text files
2. Exporting a PDF to other formats or an image
3. Combining entire PDFs or specified page ranges
4. Using OCR to make a PDF file searchable and editable with a custom locale
5. Compressing, Linearizing, and Protecting (securing) PDFs
6. Common page operations, including inserting, replacing, deleting, reordering, and rotating
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.