Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Adobe Designer Question - Please Help!!

Level 1

I'm at a loss for what to do - Please HELP!!

I have been using Designer for the last 4 years but I'm at a complete loss as to why one of my forms fields is not working as it should.

Background:

I have a form with dependencies i.e. if X is selected then hidden fields ABC are shown.  Field C is a repeatable field (up to 10 times).

My issue is that everything is working as it should when my ABC fields are visible, however as soon as I make these hidden (exclude from Layout) so that these only show when the dependency is met, the repeatable field will not repeat. 

To breakdown further;

In Request type: IF Resource is selected --> show 3 x checkboxes (New / Modify / Delete) 

If NEW is selected show subforms associated with NEW resource request (Subforms: NEWRESOURCE, NRYesOptions, Table6, NRAppointmentbook, NRAppointmentmap, NRtables, NRADDTemp, NRReason)

NRtables should be repeatable.

IF button Addtemp (Click to add another template build) is clicked then a new instance or NRtables should show.

IF Deletetemp (Click to remove this new template if no longer required) is clicked then the last instance of NRtables added should be removed

The above Addtemp and Deletetemp work fine and as per expectations when NRtables is set to visible but the moment I change this subform to hidden (exclude from layout) so that it only shows when the NEW checkbox is selected, the repeatable function stops working. 

I use the tools to create the actions for the form

I have added a copy of the file both with hidden fields and then with the fields visible so that you can see what I mean by the Add temp / Deletetemp work when the subforms are visible but don't when they are hidden and then appear once the dependency requirement is met. 

This form has multiple hidden subform sets that rely on the dependency of what is selected. 

Appreciate any assistance as I'm completely stuck and have tried so many variations with the same above results. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies