Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Adobe Analytics Challenge Miscommunication in Deadlines leading to Failure in Submission

Level 1

Imagine working day and night hard, throughout the whole competition window only to realise that a day before, a miscommunication happened.

We were initially given the deadline to submit on Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 22:59 Pacific Standard Time.

Yesterday, A new message comes up which says: 

"Hi students, This is a reminder that presentations are due tonight by 11:59pm PT. We are seeing successful uploads of presentations without any issues. If you come across a repeated error while uploading, try another browser. Thanks,"

Can someone say what 11:59 means? It obviously means  23:59 PT, 1 HOUR EXTRA FROM THE PREVIOUS MENTIONED.

Since this was the latest message, we thought to trust it. But to our surprise, the submissions closed at 22:59 and all are hard and honest work, swept away with time. 

Whom to seek? Perhaps, left alone, with no support. Extremely disappointed from my heart.

I have attached an image as well.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies