Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ADO-E116 is no longer valid and we should aim for ADO-E134

Level 2

I know there might be other posts related to this confusion. just trying to keep u all posted since i had issues taking up ADO-E116. Being specific to those who are incurring the cost of certification on thier own. Below proofs can give a near conclusion until the official call from Adobe.

Had bought a voucher for ADO-E116 on 27 Dec 2022 tried to schedule exam for the same on feb 10 2023 but the code in no longer valid and says no exam code associated. (certainly voucher has an expiry of a year  )

Reason:  ADO-E116 is retired and ADO-E134 is what we should aim for.

Going Further now 

Below are the screenshots of mail and exam list from xvoucher.

Veena_Karnik_0-1676105026815.png

Veena_Karnik_2-1676105141308.png

I dont find ADO-E116 in the list of exams under xvoucher. But it still can be seen in certmetrics and adobe's official page. And throws error on payment/voucher window.  

Veena_Karnik_3-1676105363491.png

Veena_Karnik_1-1676106510704.png

Requesting adobe to clear out this confusion on ADO-E116 if its still valid or not?

should we go with ADO-E134 instead and update the same officially.

Regards,

Veena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Veena_Karnik ,

I have reqched out to the Adobe team for the same. They told me that ADO-E116 is no longer valid and has been replaced with ADO-E134.

The difficulty level is same for both the exams. 

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @Veena_Karnik ,

I have reqched out to the Adobe team for the same. They told me that ADO-E116 is no longer valid and has been replaced with ADO-E134.

The difficulty level is same for both the exams. 

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks

Level 2

@Madhur-Madan 

Thanks for following on this.

wish they would have announced this officially instead of us querying up

adding another supporting screenshot on the same.

ADO-E116 is valid till Feb 21...seems like this is for those who have scheduled already...but it says invalid when i try to do so.

Veena_Karnik_0-1676235337272.png

Level 1

I ran into the same issue. Bought voucher for E116 but its not available in the xvoucher list. Were you able to book the exam?. Which exam you finally took E116 or E134 ?

Level 2

@Sam_0188  no i wasnt able to take E116. unable to schedule the exam e116.

i will be taking E134 soon. i have attached the screenshots pertaining to the issue.

Level 4

@Veena_Karnik Have you given the exam? Can you please share about the difficulty level and possible type of questions.

Level 2

Hey @annkitaaggarwal yes i took the Exam ADO-E134 and cleared it on March 5th.

Exam is complex and covers all the topics of AEM as mentioned here https://express.adobe.com/page/9dRc3LE9wFkWN/ 

Now if you are experienced and aware of AEM back-end modules like sling models, services, workflows. please also be prepared on AEM with SPA, AEM as cloud service, Dispatcher and Integration with other tools.

If you are not experienced please go through the syllabus mentioned and try to cover as much as possible..

Overall i got a lot of questions on these topics. AEM with SPA, AEM as cloud service, Dispatcher and Integration with other tools.