Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ADO-E116 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert

Level 3

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know where I can get  sample questions/dump for this "ADO-E116 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert" exam. Seems like this exam is new in 2021. But are there any old exams papers can be used on this. If anyone has taken this exam already kindly let me know how to prepare and practice for this exam.

Thank you

Eshwari

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Eshwarign!

While not exactly focusing on the developer exam (ADO-E116), there are some threads on the architect exams (ADO-E117):

Going through these resources will definitely help you with the developer exam as well. It's been some time for me since I took the last developer exam but it usually is overlapping to a certain degree with the architect one.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Eshwarign!

While not exactly focusing on the developer exam (ADO-E116), there are some threads on the architect exams (ADO-E117):

Going through these resources will definitely help you with the developer exam as well. It's been some time for me since I took the last developer exam but it usually is overlapping to a certain degree with the architect one.

Hope that helps!