Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Addition of Locale field in tile which gets in search within sites [AEM6.5]

Level 7

Hi All,
I need to add the locale next to published/unpublished status in tile when we use search for any resource.
Example : there could be multiple page of we retails in different locales and I need to search which we retails belongs to which language.

tushaar_srivastava_0-1674663342142.png

Likewise anither example if we search for Men page which is under we retails we can see it is in candan and us en as well. 

tushaar_srivastava_1-1674663566694.png

but we wan to add more details in tiles which we get while search.

Thanks,

@arunpatidar  @kautuk_sahni  @BrianKasingli  @Theo_Pendle  @nitesh_kumar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @tushaar_srivastava,

In AEM 6.5, you have to overlay following path: /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/card/card.jsp

Like this:

crx-apps.jpg

card-view-mod.jpg

omin-search-results.jpg

I have described all details/steps under this topic:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/addition-of-locale-field-i...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @tushaar_srivastava 

For your use cases, you can overlay the nodes under /libs/cq/core/content and add your additional fields by following the content of inheritance in AEM.

Kiran_Vedantam_0-1674691252528.png

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam.

Hi @Kiran_Vedantam , could you please help me how these values are populating and how to add additional fields in it

tushaar_srivastava_0-1676018358198.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @tushaar_srivastava,

In AEM 6.5, you have to overlay following path: /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/card/card.jsp

Like this:

crx-apps.jpg

card-view-mod.jpg

omin-search-results.jpg

I have described all details/steps under this topic:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/addition-of-locale-field-i...

Level 7

Thank you @lukasz-m this really helped, this changes can effect globally whithin instance, but while add some condition we can retsrict to make use of within certian paths, Thanks again