Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Adding styles for Table and Cell properties in Touch UI inplace editing is not working

Level 4

I have been using AEM 6.1 and I have been trying to follow the directions on how to add Styles (Tables and Table Cells), however I have had no luck. I have a text component and  added the following to the editConfig.xml but I cannot get this to appear in either the the cell properties or table properties dialog in the rich text editor in Touch UI. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

<cq:editConfig jcr:primaryType="cq:EditConfig" cq:disableTargeting="true" jcr:created="2016-07-04T11:52:41.421+05:30" jcr:createdBy="admin"> <cq:inplaceEditing jcr:primaryType="cq:InplaceEditingConfig" active="true" editorType="text"> <config jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <rtePlugins jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <paraformat jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <styles jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"> <styles jcr:primaryType="cq:WidgetCollection"> <disclaimer jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"/> </styles> </styles> <table jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*">     <tableStyles jcr:primaryType="cq:WidgetCollection">         <cssStyle jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" cssName="valuecss" text="New Css"/>     </tableStyles>     <cellStyles jcr:primaryType="cq:WidgetCollection">     <cssStyle jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" cssName="valuecss" text="New Css"/>     </cellStyles> </table> <format jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <justify jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <lists jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <links jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <misctools jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> </rtePlugins> </config> </cq:inplaceEditing> </cq:editConfig>

Thanks,

Sambasivaraja

4 Replies

Administrator

Table plugins are not available for in-place editing in the touch-enabled UI. See the docs:- Configuring the Rich Text Editor

Table Plugin is not supported when editing in the touch-enabled UI. check it on fullscreen mode.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

kautuksahni wrote...

Add patch CUI-438, after installing the patch it should resolve the issue.

Link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/56-rte-plugins-disable.html

Please refer this old forum post for your reference Link:- http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

~kautuk

This is not working .I just compared the file mentioned in the package wit AEM 6.1 there is not any change.Is there any fix available for AEM 6.1????.Thanks a lot for your suggestion

Level 1

I am also having similar issues. We are on 6.1 and I have tried adding tableStyles and cellStyles to no success. I am able to modify other options like adding custom styles to select from.

Employee

I am also facing this issue where I am unable to see the table properties and cell properties of the table and this is in AEM 6.3 SP1 feature pack installed.

Any resolution to this provided?