Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Add global content

Level 1

i want to create a page with common text(like toll free no. 1-800-xxx-xxxx) which is used in different place of page like header ,content area,sidebar, footer etc . how can we do this for a single component or a page properties.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You can always make a reference to a paragraph or component on another page or use the manuscript functionality.

If it is more of a value that might change, you could opt for putting it in the i18n-frameowrk. Downside to that is that is is more or less hard coded into the page. Not to recommend.

You could also use some sort of Key/Value replacement, like the one that is used in the newsletter of Geometrixx.

/Ove

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

You can always make a reference to a paragraph or component on another page or use the manuscript functionality.

If it is more of a value that might change, you could opt for putting it in the i18n-frameowrk. Downside to that is that is is more or less hard coded into the page. Not to recommend.

You could also use some sort of Key/Value replacement, like the one that is used in the newsletter of Geometrixx.

/Ove