Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

ACS AEM Common page Audit log report is showing 'workflow-process-service' instead of individuel master admin who has approved the page publish report.

Level 1

Hello Support,

We are facing a issue in ACS AEM Common page Audit log report. We have created a report which will show following data

1. Page path
2. User (Who published the page)
3. Activity (Action)
4. Time

Screenshot from 2024-01-08 19-45-54.png

Our page undergoes an approval workflow overseen by an administrator. When a user makes changes, a workflow is initiated, sending the page for approval to the master admin. Upon approval by the master admin, the page is then published.

In the page audit log report, the name displayed as 'workflow-process-service' instead of the master admin. How can we address and resolve this issue?Additionally, we have explored the solution below and attempted to implement it, but unfortunately, it did not work.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-workflows-publisher-na...

Please guide us on this.

Thanks

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@naveensankhla Seems this is not an issue, It is by its design that 'workflow-process-service' will be show when the workflow is automatically launched as no user have initiated it. In the example shared by you it is mentioned 'if you would like to know who triggered the workflow,'

If you are looking to show the user who approved it then it needed a custom code / query to generate a report

Level 1

Hi @Jagadeesh_Prakash Actually in our case the workflow is not automatically initiated. User will initiate the workflow after he made all his changes and it will go for admin approval.

Community Advisor

Hi @naveensankhla  Then in your work flow participant step what ever user (by default workflow-process-service ) will be coming in the report. If you want to have the user initiated the workflow then you need to write a custom code as part of the workflow

Level 1

Hi @Jagadeesh_Prakash  so what i need to configure if i don't want to show the default (workflow-process-service) user. I want to show the approver name. Please suggest that I still need to write custom code. If yes can you please provide a reference.

Additionally i have configure the participant step as shown below but it did not worked

Screenshot from 2024-01-10 16-57-14.png

Administrator

@naveensankhla Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni