Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

About launcher with multiple paths and single workflow

Level 3

I am using cq5.6.1

I need to way that when a blog is created and activated the page will be available in publish and then it will trigger an workflow to send mails.

I thought that I could use launcher. where

nodetype: cq:page
runmode:publish.
path: /content/campaigns/xxxx

workflow:x

But the problem I see is that I need it for multiple paths.

Say paths can be :
 /content/campaigns/xxx/
/content/abc/123/

In launcher it shows up just single path.So creating multiple launchers in not the solution I look at.

Since I wanted a generic way were I could configure a multiple paths and single workflow attached to it.

Please let me know how I could achieve the same.

Thanks.
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

For simplicity you should always derive from parent path & then use references to find which all additional nodes to be replicated.  Example :-  Out of the box activating a page activates all referenced assets and pages OR an calender which replicates all the child events OR make use of workflow package.    I would not take path Or avoid configure launcher with multiple paths or multiple or conditions of different resource type.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

For simplicity you should always derive from parent path & then use references to find which all additional nodes to be replicated.  Example :-  Out of the box activating a page activates all referenced assets and pages OR an calender which replicates all the child events OR make use of workflow package.    I would not take path Or avoid configure launcher with multiple paths or multiple or conditions of different resource type.

Employee

you can use a regex pattern in path field of the launcher. use can do the content modeling such that all of those paths can be combined to a single regex expression.

/content/usergenerated/site/blogs(/.*) 

Level 3

I see that I could solve this atleast to an extent by checking the sling:resourceType  when I add a single Condition value it worked say for example 

condition   sling:resourceType==abc/xxx/xxx

path    /content(/.*)

Now I want to add more checks to condition parameter how to do it with an error it didnot work

I tried doing  sling:resourceType==abc/xxx1/xxx2||sling:resourceType==def/xxx2/xxx4 .Please let me know how I could i solve this

I need to add a multi condtion