Expand my Community achievements bar.

A Day In The Life Of An AEM Developer With Travis Estell | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

A Day In The Life Of An AEM Developer With Travis Estell by Avionos

Abstract

Being passionate about high-quality solutions and delivering measurable results makes our AEM Developers key players in providing innovative digital experiences for our customers. Our Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developers provide high quality code solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing client needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support phase of project-based technology implementations. Hear from Travis Estell on his role as Lead AEM Developer:

Give me a brief background on your career, where you’re from, and your favorite way to spend your time outside of work.
I’m Travis Estell, a Lead AEM Developer who is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Outside of work I like traveling, photography, and playing music.

Why did you want to work as an AEM developer?
I learned the basics of HTML and CSS on my own while I was in middle school and became known as the go-to guy for building websites. Since then, I have never stopped learning about new technologies and platforms, and went to college for Electronic Media. I have now been working with the AEM platform for over a decade and was excited to step into the Lead AEM Developer role at Avionos.

What drew you to joining the ATeam?
The biggest draw for me was the high quality of the people at Avionos. There were several people that I had worked with in the past and many others that are big names in this industry.

What excites you about your work at Avionos?
I am excited to deliver high quality technology to our clients that will help them have a real, measurable impact towards their marketing and commerce goals.

Read Full Blog

A Day In The Life Of An AEM Developer With Travis Estell

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies