Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

6.5 RTE Touch Enabled UI

Level 1

I am reposting this, hoping someone has an example text component configuration that can be uploaded. 

Upgrading from 6.2 to 6.5. Hopefully this is just a setting/configuration issue but I can't get the RTE to be styled as it was in 6.2. When I open the editor in fullscreen in 6.5 I get the following styling (I believe this is Dialog Full Screen):

Do not want this style:

christopher5624_8-1621367901499.png

What I am looking for is the style I see in 6.2 (RTE Full Screen):

christopher5624_9-1621367981612.png

I've searched for the different uiSettings (haven't found much) and have tried different configurations - to no avail. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Here is my current node structure:

christopher5624_7-1621367849136.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @christopher5624 

You need to add "dialogFullScreen" node parallel to "inline" node within "cui" and copy the same "popovers" properties. This will enable the fullscreen mode.

asutosh_jena_0-1621397454563.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @christopher5624 

You need to add "dialogFullScreen" node parallel to "inline" node within "cui" and copy the same "popovers" properties. This will enable the fullscreen mode.

asutosh_jena_0-1621397454563.png

Thanks!

Level 1

Did anyone was facing RTE Hyperlink issue in edit authoring dialog in 6.5.17 AEM