Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Problem to upload .article file

dpsa53128946
Level 3
Level 3

Hi. I have generated this ".artcile" file using the "HTML Article Packager"a nd every time I try to upload it in the DPS 2015, i the error "fail to upload". I have done the same steps with other HTML files and there was no problem, but it doesn't work with this file. Do you what could be going on?

1 Accepted Solution
Vintage-uk
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi.

You need to rename one of your image files:

It does not like the ç in academia_da_cachaça.jpg.

I renamed this to academia_da_cachaca.jpg and it worked, don't forget to rename the reference in the HTML as well.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
mikecyang
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Can you check if there are any empty files (0 bytes) within the folder that contains the HTML article? If you drop me a link (mikey@adobe.com), I'll take a look on my end.

dpsa53128946
Level 3
Level 3

Sorry, I have forgotten to attach the file. Here it is. Dropbox - vencedores.article.zip

And I will check the size of the files. Thanks!

Vintage-uk
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi.

You need to rename one of your image files:

It does not like the ç in academia_da_cachaça.jpg.

I renamed this to academia_da_cachaca.jpg and it worked, don't forget to rename the reference in the HTML as well.

View solution in original post

mikecyang
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Vintage-uk is correct, the issue is the special character in the filename. I'll let the engineering know and see what we can do on our end. For now, please rename the file img/academia_da_cachaça.jpg.

mikecyang
Employee
Employee

Hi,

A fix for this special character issue was already underway and it should be deployed in our next release. You can keep track of new releases/updates here: https://status.publish.adobe.com/