Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Info

Level 1

Hi everyone i need some information on DPS. The website says that indesign users get access to DPS doest this include Indesign CC 2015?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If you want to use the Digital Publishing Suite product (our product for the last five years or so) then you need to use InDesign CC 2014 or earlier. The new Digital Publishing Solution product, which goes live next week, runs on InDesign CC 2015 (as well as earlier versions).

Neil

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 6

Depends on what you mean by access. If you mean the ability to publish, that is incorrect. If it’s access to tool, it is.

Digital Publishing Solution will be officially launched today.

Correct answer by
Employee

If you want to use the Digital Publishing Suite product (our product for the last five years or so) then you need to use InDesign CC 2014 or earlier. The new Digital Publishing Solution product, which goes live next week, runs on InDesign CC 2015 (as well as earlier versions).

Neil

Level 1

The DAY that goes live next week will it be as an app or online. Please forgive my ignorance I have no knowledge on the DPS.  And what price plans are available. And how does app licensing work?

Employee

Pricing information is available at Digital Publishing Suite Help | DPS pricing options. You'll need to contact a sales rep to get specific pricing for your project.

You might find the videos at Digital Publishing Solution | Beta Resources useful as an intro to Digital Publishing Solution.

Neil

Level 1

if i wish to publish an app myself how would i go about that?

Level 1

I basically want to create it and get it out there myself

Employee

You have to purchase a license to DPS. The first link I posted above provides information on how to get pricing. As for learning how to use DPS, we have a wealth of information at Digital Publishing Solution Learn & Support, including a complete getting started section.

Neil