Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

First Metadata Slot not displaying.

Level 1

Hi,

I've changed my default card to the "Image Left, Metadata right" option.

I've set 3 metadata values. However, in the configuration of the card and then on the device, the first metadata value does not display. It does not seem to matter which metadata value is set in the first slot, it just wont display.

Attached screenshots:

1- config of the article. Metadata set for "Title"

1-article.png

2- config of the card. First Metadata value does not display (does not matter which value is selected from the drop down menu).

2-card.png

3- Display in the app on device. No value is displayed in the first metadata slot.

3-device.png

Is anyone else having this problem?

Can Support please advise?

Thanks,
David.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Is the card you're using by any chance the Default Card? And the color of the font is actually white, so you can't see it against the background? ( You can change it for the Metadata Field 1, in the Metadata Style Tab).

Thanks,
Andrei

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Dave,

We're looking into it and follow up with you asap.

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Is the card you're using by any chance the Default Card? And the color of the font is actually white, so you can't see it against the background? ( You can change it for the Metadata Field 1, in the Metadata Style Tab).

Thanks,
Andrei

Employee

Yeah, I get hit by that as well, when the font colour is white and the text looks like it doesn't show up. Make sure the text colour isn't white.

Neil

Level 1

It is the default card and the colour was white. Setting to a visible colour resolved the problem.

This seems counter intuitive to have a default colour set to white. Anyway, resolved, appreciated.

Thanks,
David.

Employee

We're fixing that in the next update.

Glad to help.