Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Forms-add Creating each adaptive form with Preview As pdf

Level 5

Hi Team

We are working completely AEM Forms-Add-on .Our requirement each form users can view as pdf before submitting the newly creating adaptive form , Can we use any OOTB feature for each form preview before submitting adaptive form if not can you suggest alternative option.

Regards

Vara

AEM Forms-add Creating each adaptive form with Preview As pdf

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Level 5

Hi Vijay

Thank you for sharing the link .

To generate every adaptive form as PDF before submitting the form to allow user to preview or download copy to his local system for his own refence .
Question : Is it Mandatory to associated XDP file in "From Model" tab by choosing  "associate form template as the Document of Record template" or "generate document record"   what is difference of these two options  (i believe we select first option "none" its not going to generate the pdf file ,right?)

varaande_0-1708523012918.png

& when we will use "From Template" Option & the values loading from (I am choosing option only to associate the XDP to generate the form but other values loading where i don't know )

Are you advise creating adaptive form from XSD or XDP or both (advantages using each option &  Any additional advantages of using both ) 

varaande_1-1708523142245.png

Regards

Vara

Administrator

@varaande Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni