Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Suggestions for AEM to create Mixed Media Sets in Scene7

Level 2

I'd like to somehow automate the creation of Mixed Media Sets in Scene7, but doing it all from AEM when we publish to Scene7.

I've looked at the Batch Set Presets in Scene7, which I'm able to get to work, but it looks like I'm limited to Image Sets and Spin Sets. We need Mixed Media Sets so we can incorporate videos.

Any suggestions? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This is only available using the Scene7 SOAP API details of which can be requested via support.

The functionality is not built into the product for MM sets so it would require custom work here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

This is only available using the Scene7 SOAP API details of which can be requested via support.

The functionality is not built into the product for MM sets so it would require custom work here.

Level 1

Does this functionality still not exist (Creation of Mixed Media Sets via Batch Set Presets in Scene7)?

Level 1

I am looking to do the same thing, did you ever figure out how to do this?

Employee

Still in AEM as cloud service we don't have option to create Batch Set Preset for mixed media, please share if you have figure it out how to do this?

@paul_macyg74957 

Employee

@aaront75403218Did you find any solution to this?

I have similar requirement : Creation of Mixed Media Sets via Batch Set Presets in aem cloud.