Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issues with Asset Link not visible for Photoshop 2024

Level 2

I've done the configuration for Asset Link and AEM Assets and I'm now testing for function.

I'm wondering if others are noticing issues with the Plugin not being visible in Photoshop - I actually don't see the Extensions label in my instance.

As well I'm unable to checkout Or open files directly from Indesign or Illustrator.

Any ideas or feedback regarding this plugin?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Civison 

i was facing exactly the same issue in M1 system with photoshop after installing the asset link in creative cloud it was not available to me. try the steps that i did may be that will help you.

please enable the “Open using Rosetta” option for Adobe Photoshop. This will resolve the Mac OS M1 compatibility issue. After that, follow the steps with (provided you have creative cloud app installed in your system). 1. Open Photoshop 2. Window > Extension (legacy) > Adobe Asset Link Add a new server with the Save. You will get an error, this is okay, try again it will work fine.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 10.18.27 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 10.19.22 AM.png

Ensure that you have asset link installed.
Attaching reference below for you as well:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/adobe-asset-link.html

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Civison 

i was facing exactly the same issue in M1 system with photoshop after installing the asset link in creative cloud it was not available to me. try the steps that i did may be that will help you.

please enable the “Open using Rosetta” option for Adobe Photoshop. This will resolve the Mac OS M1 compatibility issue. After that, follow the steps with (provided you have creative cloud app installed in your system). 1. Open Photoshop 2. Window > Extension (legacy) > Adobe Asset Link Add a new server with the Save. You will get an error, this is okay, try again it will work fine.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 10.18.27 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 10.19.22 AM.png

Ensure that you have asset link installed.
Attaching reference below for you as well:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/adobe-asset-link.html

Hope this helps!