Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Transactional Message Tracking

Level 2

Hi All,

We have created Event and a Transactional message template in ACS which will be triggered by API call.

So there are some personalized fields which we have created in Event Configuration and used the same in the email template.

Now my question is I want to know the delivery statistics of the Transactional message based on any one field of Event Configuration

Lets say I have created a field called executed date in Event Configuration and used this field in Transactional message Personalization field now I want to track the delivery summary using executed date field.

Note: These event fields data is coming through pay load and we are not storing in ACS.

Is there a way to calculate the same, Please help me with some solution

5 Replies

Level 5

Hi Chaitanya,

I think you can see the data from event context(ctx)-

1843126_pastedImage_0.png

Hi Prasanna,

I want to track the data using a particular field created in the event

I have created some fields in event configuration and want to track using that field attached is the screenshot for reference

Capture.JPG

Here I want to track the delivery summary of transactional message using CandidateId

Thanks & Regards

Level 2

Hi Prasanna,

I did not find Event Context(ctx) field in Real Time Events (rtEvent) schema

Event.JPG

Level 5

Hi @chaitanyavemava 

Did you ever find an answer to this?

I similarly would like to be able to extract the ctx data of transactional messaging sending logs.

Thanks

David

Level 10

Hi Prasanna,

Any ideas for the latest on this question?

Thanks for kindly helping each other out.

Pablo