Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Someone in Madrid for teaching me how to use Adobe Campaign

Level 1

Hello community

I have a new project, and I have to learn realy fast how to use that tool? Anyone that is located in Madrid and can teach me?

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can find the list of available courses provided by Adobe and request some training here: Course Catalog | Adobe Digital Learning Services

You can also fin different resources online to get started on your own, assuming that you have an instance to strat from the documentation portal home: Adobe Campaign Standard Learn & Support​. From this page (or the one corresponding to the version you will use, you'll be able to find a few videos, quickstarts, etc. that will help you in learning how the product works).

Also in the upcoming days we will be releasing a series of training videos. We will share some links on the forum once they are live.

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You can find the list of available courses provided by Adobe and request some training here: Course Catalog | Adobe Digital Learning Services

You can also fin different resources online to get started on your own, assuming that you have an instance to strat from the documentation portal home: Adobe Campaign Standard Learn & Support​. From this page (or the one corresponding to the version you will use, you'll be able to find a few videos, quickstarts, etc. that will help you in learning how the product works).

Also in the upcoming days we will be releasing a series of training videos. We will share some links on the forum once they are live.

Hope this helps,

Florent