Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

QUE-370005 Pre-defined filter 'FLT12" no longer exists in the database. Cannot complete the query

Level 1

Hi!
I am very new to Adobe Campaign and I'm trying to work on a Campaign and send some delivery proofs. When I try to send the proofs (either via Workflow or via the Delivery Templates) I am getting the following errors and I am not sure how to resolve them:

"QUE-370005 Pre-defined filter 'FLT12" no longer exists in the database. Cannot complete the query"

"SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareTargetlmpl' of service 'nms.delivery'"

"SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareTarget' of service 'nms.delivery'"

As such I am unable to send any delivery proofs.
Hoping someone can help me with what to do to resolve the errors so I can send the proofs. I have tried removing personalization but they still won't send so I don't think it's an issue with the personalization. I don't know what Pre-defined filter "FLT12" was and I can't seem to see where I can find all pre-defined filters associated with my delivery templates to try to delete a reference to it if that is the reason for the issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi jennyf54893966

From the error it appears that delivery/workflow would be setup to use a pre defined filter which has internal name FLT12. You need to review your delivery and check if anywhere that filter is referred and remove it or check the workflow as well.

Here is the link on how you create it as well in case you would like to know more on this topic Creating predefined filters

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi jennyf54893966

From the error it appears that delivery/workflow would be setup to use a pre defined filter which has internal name FLT12. You need to review your delivery and check if anywhere that filter is referred and remove it or check the workflow as well.

Here is the link on how you create it as well in case you would like to know more on this topic Creating predefined filters

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala