Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Proofing in DM Delivery

Level 2

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know how we can do the proofing for  DM Deliveries?   I am not able to enter the  seed  address  or the substitution address in the Target of Proofs. If I add the seed address in the seed  address tab I am getting the below error in delivery

The delivery has failed

XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped. XML-110018 Error while parsing XML string '' (1:1) : Invalid document structure SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'Prepare' of service 'nms:delivery'. SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareTarget' of service 'nms:delivery'. SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareTargetImpl' of service 'nms:delivery'. DLV-490009 You have not defined the target population of the delivery action.

1327527_pastedImage_0.png

Also Can Any one tell me the difference of Target of Proofs and The Seed Address that we see on the delivery - > To option

1327528_pastedImage_1.png

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Anumol,

While sending the proof , you need to specify the main target of the delivery as well . This is the reason it's failing.

Hint : check the first line of the error which states : You have not defined the target populated of the delivery action.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 2

Hi Adhiyan,

Thank you for the update. I have passed the target to the delivery . But  I  have noticed something,

1. Even if I add the Seed List  in the Seed Address for DM the delivery is not going to the seed members when I do Proofing

2.  I need to always add the Target of Proofs for proofing .

3. When I go to Target of Proof I have no option to add seed list instead I need to add a receipt record there

4. I am using recurring delivery, I could see that even after doing proofing  in the proof delivery I can not view the DM file instead in the parent delivery the file is visible.

Can you please  help me to understand this  and guide me to the actual steps for proofing of DM using recurring delivery ?

Thanks and Regards,

Anumol Antony

Employee

Hello Anumol,

Are you sure you are selecting the correct template while creating the delivery ?

I tried to create a DM delivery from recurring activity and did not get the html content and text content tab as you have shown in the picture. You need to select a direct mail template to start with for using a Direct mail delivery .

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 10

Hi Anumol,

Were you able to resolve your issue?

Here is also more information about Direct Mail: Direct mail channel

And about workflow recurring deliveries: Action activities

Let us know,

Florent