Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Possible to delete specific delivery logs manually?

Level 3

Hi,

I have two questions about deletion of the delivery logs.

First I noticed that it seems that if a profile is deleted via a workflow, the corresponding delivery logs of that profile is not automatically deleted as well. Is that correct?

My second question is if there is a way to delete a delivery log when the profile does not exist anymore?

The questions relate to GDPR and I want to remove data if we get a delete request from a customer. If the profile exist I use https://privacyui.cloud.adobe.io/ to remove all data (via email namespace). But I don't know what I can do if the profile is already removed but delivery logs with a specific email address still exists in ACS.

Best regards,

Filip

5 Replies

Level 9

@filipe23353816 

That's a really interesting scenario, what I would recommend is submit a delete request for that profile if you haven't already tried and check what happens with that request.

I will hunt more and let you know if I can find it.

Level 3

It says it can't find that profile which is true. So nothing gets deleted.

Employee Advisor

Hi Filip,

If you encounter a scenario like this you could create a workflow that queries the nms:broadlogrcp table which is the recipient delivery log table. Query it for the recipient's email address then you can use an update data activity to delete the selected rows.

Regards,

Craig

Level 3

Hi Craig,

But the nms:broadlogrcp table is not possible to select in the update data activity?

/Filip

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Could you please help @filipe23353816 further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa