Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Open rates dropping since early October

Level 6

Some of our ministries have seen reduce open rates since early October which may correlate to the last ACS upgrade.  I have looked into the tracking log for some deliveries and I know there are missing opens.  Since I receive many of the emails and open all of  them and I don't have an open I know its missing.  I still have the emails in my arch box and verified I read it.

Before I go through a long process with support I want to see if anyone else has noticed this.

Thanks John

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Adobe support has found the issue and an update is needed to the instances options.  It is isolated to GMAIL clients.  I suggest if you are seeing this same issue log a support ticket and reference ticket #E-000259460.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Yes! I too have seen about a 25% or more drop in open rates starting in October. I actually thought we might have been having a deliverability issue so we've been putting a lot of effort into figuring out what that could be. Adobe then said it may be a platform bug. I don't know what the issue is yet, but my open rates are still way down.

Level 6
That's good to know. Ours are down 20% as well. Thanks for the reply.

Level 9
Yes, decline after the latest Adobe release.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Adobe support has found the issue and an update is needed to the instances options.  It is isolated to GMAIL clients.  I suggest if you are seeing this same issue log a support ticket and reference ticket #E-000259460.

Employee Advisor

This is true.

There is indeed an issue in relation to GMail.

Note: it's just a reporting issue where some opens are not reflected.

The actual delivery performance may not have dropped.

You could check the Click Rates which for other affected clients stayed same as before.