Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Migrating Schemas from ACC to ACS?

Level 4

Hi,

Is there an easy way to migrate schemas from Adobe Campaign Classic to Adobe Campaign Standard?

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I have not tried this but I think we can do this by using the Package Import feature of ACS. Get the Schema XML from ACC and try to import it to ACS using Import Utility. We may need to modify the XML depending on the error it throws.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

I have not tried this but I think we can do this by using the Package Import feature of ACS. Get the Schema XML from ACC and try to import it to ACS using Import Utility. We may need to modify the XML depending on the error it throws.

Level 10

Hi Robert,

Adobe campaign standard and classic both use a different format for schema definition. you have to write a custom schema transformer which will transform the classic schema xml into the Adobe campaign standard format.

I would recommend you should define a new data model for standard as this tool works and behaves differently to classic. Create a new schema Data model in a dev environment using UI in Standard and this will be the sure-shot way to ensure that all definition works properly in the standard.

Regards,

Amit