Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Landing Pages Troubleshooting

Level 1

We created a custom landing page that we want to use for a service. I created, published and added the landing page to that specific service but when I add it as a link in an email, it is giving errors.

"The landing page is not currently available."

When I run tests on the landing page, they all work correctly and unsubscribes the profile from the service. But I can't get it to work when adding to an email. I have tried these 3 ways:

• External link
  • Unsubscribe (navigate to the unsub custom landing page)
  • Linking directly to the Landing Page

How do I fix this? 

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you check few things:

* Does it show the parameter including the profile ID in the URL of the landing page?

* Do you use Organizational Units in your ACS instance?

Level 1
Hit enter before I was finished. It includes the pkey but I dont see anything named "profile" in the long URL it generates. We do use Org Units and the landing page is set to be available to All.

Administrator
Hi @ramon_bisswanger, Could you please help @itd6 further here? Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1
We have a ticket in with Adobe Support Services to look it over and find out why it is not working. We had a screenshare with them yesterday and they could see it set up correctly but not working when the email is sent.

Administrator
Thanks for updating @itd6. Do post here whatever the resolution comes out to be. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa