Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Key benefits to upgrade from Campaign v6 to v7

Level 2

Hi,

We are looking into upgrading our Campaign. What are some of the key benefits that v7 has over v6? How do the two version differ other than bug/issue fixes?

Thanks

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jim,

The main difference between v6 and v7 is that v7 offers a bridge to Campaign Standard with:

• revamped UI (so that icons match between v7 and AC Standard)
  • built-in connector that allows to use v7 data with AC Standard capabilities for some of your use cases (improved MTA, consolidated Analytics reports, better integration with Adobe's clouds)

You can learn about the ACS connector here: Principles and data cycle 

Let me know if you need more details.

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jim,

The main difference between v6 and v7 is that v7 offers a bridge to Campaign Standard with:

• revamped UI (so that icons match between v7 and AC Standard)
  • built-in connector that allows to use v7 data with AC Standard capabilities for some of your use cases (improved MTA, consolidated Analytics reports, better integration with Adobe's clouds)

You can learn about the ACS connector here: Principles and data cycle 

Let me know if you need more details.

Florent

Community Advisor

In terms of Security, a major flaw was discovered in v6.1.1 b8770 and below, a patch has been released, but this alone should be a reason to upgrade, along with loads of bug fixes, new features, security enhancements.