Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is it possible to create a Web-view editor?

Level 3

Hi,

I have got a question from a client there would like to be able to add a feature where you can turn the web-view into an editor where you can export/save the changed content.

If this could update directly in Adobe it would be great, else they should be able to select from a list of email addresses, where you would like the changes to be send to as an file (format is not important, just that it is readable for a Non-tech person).

Does any of you know if there is any possible way to make this possible?

Or is this a crazy idea to be able to create anything like this

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Jonas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jonas,

What you are asking is already supported by AEM and adobe campaign integration. Campaign and Experience Manager - Importing an AEM content into an Adobe Campaign email.

The second option is that you let the customer update the email in the Adobe campaign console.

The third option is you can build a custom WYSIWYG editor to edit the email outside of Adobe campaign via web apps(created in Adobe campaign ) and on saving the content post the content to adobe campaign which will update the tempæate.

The fourth option is that by using any other CMS to edit and update emails templates HTML at an FTP location and use Adobe campaign to load the HTML file from that location.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jonas,

I'm not sure I fully understand the request here. Can you specify which web-view you are talking about (and for which version of Campaign ).

What would need to be edited/exported/saved?

Using workflows, you should already be able to export data in a file (for example, in a csv file that can be easily read in Excel or something).

Let me know and I'll check what we can do,

Florent

Level 3

Hi Florent,

Its on the classic version of Campaign.

The web-view is the mirror-page (just getting used to call it web view ).

I need it to be an editor where (in this case) the client would be able to make some changes to the email content (mainly text) and save the new content on the email itself in Campaign. Or export the email from the editor into a readable file that can be read and changed in Campaign afterwards.

This "web-editor" should be a feature on the delivery form, there can be turned off/on.

Hope it clarifies the question

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Jonas

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jonas,

What you are asking is already supported by AEM and adobe campaign integration. Campaign and Experience Manager - Importing an AEM content into an Adobe Campaign email.

The second option is that you let the customer update the email in the Adobe campaign console.

The third option is you can build a custom WYSIWYG editor to edit the email outside of Adobe campaign via web apps(created in Adobe campaign ) and on saving the content post the content to adobe campaign which will update the tempæate.

The fourth option is that by using any other CMS to edit and update emails templates HTML at an FTP location and use Adobe campaign to load the HTML file from that location.

Regards,

Amit