Total Posts

Correct Answer

florentlb

Total Posts

Correct Answer

florentlb

14-02-2018

Hello everyone!

We are very happy to have you here with us in the Campaign Community. This community space is made for us to exchange, share, and learn. It is also an amazing opportunity to meet with peers and professionals working with Adobe Campaign.

So please, use this thread to introduce yourself and share with the community about your role and projects.

I will start of course by introducing myself right below .

Looking forward to knowing you!

Florent

Replies

Highlighted

florentlb

Total Posts

Correct Answer

florentlb

Total Posts

Correct Answer

florentlb

14-02-2018

Hi again!

So my name is Florent and I’m working for Adobe as Community Manager for Adobe Campaign. I have also been working for 5 years on several aspects of our end-user documentation, mainly for Adobe Campaign Standard. Besides these roles, I also have a background and interest in localization.

I live in Western France and enjoy walking by the sea with my family when it’s not raining… or reading when clouds are too threatening, with a cup of hot chocolate not too far away! Also, when it’s too dark to read, I usually end up playing some online video games...

Feel free to send me a direct message!

Florent

Highlighted

Gaurang

Community Manager

Gaurang

Community Manager

Gaurang
Community Manager

14-02-2018

Hi,

I am Gaurang working as a Product Community Manger for Adobe Campaign and Audience Manager and have been with Adobe for more than 8 years. I did my graduation in Computer Sciences. Prior to this role I was working as a Software Engineer and worked on multiple Experience Cloud products.

I’m a fitness and adventure sport enthusiast. Looking forward to know more about email delivery best practices and more.

Stay tuned!

Highlighted

smba101

smba101

smba101

17-02-2018

Hi my name is Smriti and I am acquainted with Adobe Marketing Cloud for the last 3-4 years. Have been working on Adobe Campaign as a BP for more than a year. Looking forward to being more active in the forums henceforth..Thanks

Highlighted

RamaRajesh

Employee

RamaRajesh

Employee

RamaRajesh
Employee

20-02-2018

Hi,

My name is Rama Rajesh and I am working as a Sr. Technical Consultant (Adobe Campaign) at Adobe Systems, India. I have done my graduation from BITS, Pilani and I have 9 years of rich campaign management experience. I am an Adobe Certified Campaign Developer and Business Practitioner with experience into Database Marketing, Direct Marketing Analytics, Campaign management and Post Campaign Analysis using tools like Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Highlighted

Gaurang

Community Manager

Gaurang

Community Manager

Gaurang
Community Manager

20-02-2018

Hi smba101/people/Rama%20Rajesh

Welcome to the Community! We're glad to have you.

I would recommend to check out the product Implementation and getting started guide to get started. If you're acquainted well with the product feel free to create community articles of Industry best practices in email marketing space using Adobe Campaign.

Thanks,

Highlighted

panchambhambri

Employee

panchambhambri

Employee

panchambhambri
Employee

22-02-2018

Hi Everyone,

I'm Pancham Bhambri and working as Campaign Consultant in Adobe. I have more than 9 years of experience in campaign marketing and have worked in various companies like Accenture, HCL & Keysight Technologies and served campaign automation and strategies to various customers across US, EMEA and JAPAC regions.

I'm passionate about cricket and love to play cricket matches over the weekend.

Looking forward to knowing you all !!

Thanks

Pancham

Highlighted

andreal94243803

andreal94243803

andreal94243803

22-02-2018

Hi everyone, this is Andrea Law from Australia. I am new to Adobe Campaign and my focus is Web Applications. I have experience in Web development with a strong focus on UI/design and implementation in Front End Development.

Nice to meet you all.

Highlighted

samn034

Employee

samn034

Employee

samn034
Employee

28-02-2018

Hi,

My name is Santhosh M N and I am working as a  Technical Consultant (Adobe Campaign) at Adobe Systems, India. I have done my graduation from VTU Karnataka and I have 6+ years of campaign management experience.

Thanks,

Santhosh

Highlighted

Gaurang

Community Manager

Gaurang

Community Manager

Gaurang
Community Manager

05-03-2018

Hi Pancham, Andrea and Santosh,

Welcome to the Community! We're glad to have you.

I would recommend to check out the product Implementation and getting started guide to get started. If you're acquainted well with the product feel free to create community articles of Industry best practices in email marketing space using Adobe Campaign.

Thanks,