Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

High number of Mirror Page clicks

Level 1

Hi, my company has starting using new email templates and I've noticed there has been a significant increase in the # of clicks on the mirror page (to view in browser). Why would this be happening and is this something to be concerned about?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Florent,

Yes, we reviewed them recently. We believe the answer has to do with how the "View in Browser" link is displayed in the email. Currently, it is promptly displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the template, so it looks more like a CTA. I've suggested that this link is made less noticeable.

Thanks for following up.

Lindsay

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Do you perform inbox/mobile rendering checks with your templates? If they are more complex, maybe some email providers have more trouble displaying the message in their app, leading to more views in browser.

If you have a way to check this for different email providers like gmail, apple mail, and so on, and for different devices (mobile phones, tablets, computers) as well, that could be a start.

Let me know if you find anything,

Florent

Level 1

Hi Florent,

That makes sense. I'll have to investigate a bit further internally, as another team manages the development of these templates. However, thank you very much for your response and input.

Best,

Lindsay

Level 10

Hi Lindsay,

Were you able to have a deeper look at the templates?

Let me know,

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Florent,

Yes, we reviewed them recently. We believe the answer has to do with how the "View in Browser" link is displayed in the email. Currently, it is promptly displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the template, so it looks more like a CTA. I've suggested that this link is made less noticeable.

Thanks for following up.

Lindsay