Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

File Name in transfer file activity to be used in Extract File Activity

Level 1

We are having a scenario in Adobe campaign standard where we need to use the same file name which is used in File transfer activity in Extract file activity after the successful insertion/update of records in Update activity. Also want to get each row based status whether the record is inserted/updated after update activity in Extract file activity.Tried to use $(vars/@filename) however the same is not working. Let me know how to achieve the above scenario in Adobe Campaign standard.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Can you elaborate on how this isn't working?  Are you getting errors?  If so can you provide the error here.  If not, is the data just not showing up?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Can you elaborate on how this isn't working?  Are you getting errors?  If so can you provide the error here.  If not, is the data just not showing up?

Level 1
for Filename if I use $(vars/@filename) in Extract file activity it generates the file with name as "@filename)".