Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error: Cannot find email delivery

Level 1

Hi,

I was opening a workflow delivery in order to compare to a existing campaign for research. The delivery activity appears in the workflow but when I click to open it  i get the following message. Has anyone experienced this before? If so, is there any way of restoring the delivery?

We also cannot find this delivery in the Marketing Activities.

SamT_0-1658352979226.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sam,

This would indicate that the delivery was deleted since you are unable to locate it under the marketing activities section as well. The only way to restore this could potentially be to perform a database restore. That said, any restore would mean losing data that occurred after the restore point.

As the error suggests, you'll need to recreate the activity to resolve the error.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sam,

This would indicate that the delivery was deleted since you are unable to locate it under the marketing activities section as well. The only way to restore this could potentially be to perform a database restore. That said, any restore would mean losing data that occurred after the restore point.

As the error suggests, you'll need to recreate the activity to resolve the error.

Regards,

Craig

Level 1

Thanks Craig!

This is what we assumed but wanted to explore options. Appreciate you confirming

Thanks again,

Sam