Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Delivery Template Authorize Sender Email Address

Level 2

I am using message center to send a delivery when an event is triggered.

I can use SOAP UI to trigger my email and it is registered in event history. The problem I am having is that my personalized email template that is associated with the event is not deliverable. When I try to send a proof I get the errors:

11:44:17 - The 'no-reply@p21.neolane.net' sender email address is not authorized (deliverability configuration not carried out).

11:44:17 - DLV-490032 The sender email address or error email address is not authorized (deliverability configuration not carried out).

11:44:17 - SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareMessageImpl' of service 'nms:delivery'.

11:44:17 - SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareMessage' of service 'nms:delivery'.

11:44:17 - XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped.

I am unsure how to address this not authorized email address issue and can't find anything online. Does anyone have some tips on what I can look into to resolve this and make my email template deliverable?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ian,

Please go to Tools > Advanced >Deployment wizard.

A popup window will open. Keep clicking Next button till you reach the Email channel window.

There you can see that Authorized sender address and reply address for the instance from where you are trying to send this email.

Please use that sender address in your delivery.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ian,

Please go to Tools > Advanced >Deployment wizard.

A popup window will open. Keep clicking Next button till you reach the Email channel window.

There you can see that Authorized sender address and reply address for the instance from where you are trying to send this email.

Please use that sender address in your delivery.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 2

Hi,

For the error "XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped.", it may be because of multiple recurring delivery in the same workflow running at same time, Adobe may missed to assign id for all the delivery, so we are receiving the duplicate error.

In order to overcome this error, just "restart the workflow" from the delivery activity.

Regards,

Sethupathy