Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Auto Response Campaign

Level 1

I am looking for the best way to send a response to guests who have replied to an email.  I want to tell them they are replying to an unattended mail box.  Has anyone put a campaign in place and if so what is the best way to execute the campaign?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Adobe campaign doesn't support email as inbound channel that being said you can use a monitored email address as your reply address in adobe campaign server and you can write some rule to parse the incoming rules for that mailbox and respond to customers according to that. Raise a support ticket to help you configure a supervised mail box as reply address, it's quite straight forward but you will be needing some inputs from the Deliverability team about the same.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Adobe campaign doesn't support email as inbound channel that being said you can use a monitored email address as your reply address in adobe campaign server and you can write some rule to parse the incoming rules for that mailbox and respond to customers according to that. Raise a support ticket to help you configure a supervised mail box as reply address, it's quite straight forward but you will be needing some inputs from the Deliverability team about the same.

Regards,

Amit