Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Are SCSS files supported in Campaign v6.1 for Email Delivery Templates ?

Level 1

I am having an issue with HTML not rendering in an email template, it works fine outside of Campaign. Does anyone know if Campaign supports scss css sheets or is it limited to standard css ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

A per my experience Adobe campaign does not support scss or SAAS natively Although you should raise a support ticket to check if they support this? Most of the old Email clients does not understand SAAS or SCSS  they need some tool or extra api to translate that to plain css to understand that. 

you should use grunt to translate to css before using in adobe campaign. This can be helpful for your purpose.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

A per my experience Adobe campaign does not support scss or SAAS natively Although you should raise a support ticket to check if they support this? Most of the old Email clients does not understand SAAS or SCSS  they need some tool or extra api to translate that to plain css to understand that. 

you should use grunt to translate to css before using in adobe campaign. This can be helpful for your purpose.

Level 10

Hi,

I can confirm as per Campaign's product team that SCSS files are not natively supported for the reasons explained by Amit just above.

Florent.