Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe URL Shortener mechanism in Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to inquire about the availability of the Adobe URL Shortener mechanism in Adobe Campaign Standard. Can you please confirm if this feature is currently available in the platform? If yes, could you provide guidance on how to activate and utilize the URL shortening feature within Adobe Campaign Standard? We are working on a SMS campaign for one of our clients using Adobe Campaign standard where client wants to send a shorten URL as part of SMS content.

Thank You In Advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sraz 

ACS is not providing URL shortener as an out-of-box feature but There are many URL shortener services available these days like Bitly, TinyURL, Rebrandly BL.INK and so on.

If it's a unique link for all recipients, you can just shorten it from the service dashboard. If the links are unique per recipients then you can use external API to shorten in a workflow.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/data-man...

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@srazThere is nothing native within Adobe Campaign Standard that provides URL shortener functionality. You will have to use external systems like Bitly to shorten the URL.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sraz 

ACS is not providing URL shortener as an out-of-box feature but There are many URL shortener services available these days like Bitly, TinyURL, Rebrandly BL.INK and so on.

If it's a unique link for all recipients, you can just shorten it from the service dashboard. If the links are unique per recipients then you can use external API to shorten in a workflow.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/data-man...

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 1

I had never heard about providing URL shortening links in Adobe before. Since there are numerous free URL shortening tools available, it's better to use those sources.

Level 1

You should use other URL shortener like shortenworld.com, ln.run, shorter.me. They are all free and easy to use. Cheers!