Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard - Preference Center

Level 6

Has anyone put together a email Preference Center in Adobe Campaign Standard?  I am looking for some html code examples.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello John,

from the screenshot , it looks like a unsubscription form in ACS. To get the source HTML you can follow the below steps from your ACS instance.

1>. Click on Adobe Campaign on the top left

2>. Click on resources>Templates>landing page templates

3>. Select either the profile acquisition or subscription templates .

4>. On the template click on the area which has the content , and you would have a button called show source , which will show you the underlying html content

source html.JPG

Hope this helps.

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Can you share more details about what you mean as "Preference Center"? I know we have some things ongoing with the development team but I'd like to have your vision of what you'd like so I can share it with the product team.

Thanks,

Florent

Level 6

I am starting very simple where a user can subscribe or unsubscribe from a service using a checkbox via a Landing Page.

Pref Center Example.png

Level 6

I would be happy if I could get the HTML for the Online Registration Form that is in the Documentation which has the subscribe checkboxes. 

Preference Center in Demo.png

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello John,

from the screenshot , it looks like a unsubscription form in ACS. To get the source HTML you can follow the below steps from your ACS instance.

1>. Click on Adobe Campaign on the top left

2>. Click on resources>Templates>landing page templates

3>. Select either the profile acquisition or subscription templates .

4>. On the template click on the area which has the content , and you would have a button called show source , which will show you the underlying html content

source html.JPG

Hope this helps.

Adhiyan

Level 2

Hello,

I am trying to create an email preference like this:

1. I would like to receive an email weekly.

2. I would like to receive an email monthly,

I would like to achieve this through landing page but,i am facing an issue that i am not able to update the fields mapped with the fields of profile.