Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

WKF-560038 error when performing action 'prepare' on deliveries

Level 2

Hi all,

Multiple deliveries in different campaigns are showing has having the error noted in above and failing to execute. Can anyone advise on the cause and how this can be resolved?

Thanks in advance,

Mubeen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
Probably isn't required anymore, so wouldnt hurt to remove it. Cheers

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Level 2
Hi @Darren_Bowers. There isn't an error in the audit log of the last successful send, and there are no subsequent sends attempted for me to an check audit log. I do see an error in the journal of the workflow relating to the delivery however. Thanks

Level 9
Hi Mubeen - are there any specific errors in the workflow journal that might help us figure out what the issue is?

Level 2
Hi Darren. In the workflow journal it states 'WKF-560038 Error when performing action 'Prepare' on delivery '1 International PGT Offer holders Congratulations' (of identifier 4480603). Please refer to the journal of this delivery for more information (object associated with the workflow task).'

Level 2
Where can I find the journal for the delivery? Many thanks

Level 9
Hi Mubeen. There should be a delivery that it has tried to prepare. You should find it in the execution folder (the same delivery folder the successful deliveries go into). It would likely have failed because of some logic condition in your email that only happens occasionally. In that delivery you will find an audit log which might tell you why it failed

Level 2
Hi Darren, I can find an 'Audit' folder that has the audit trail or workflow status. The workflow status brings up the same information from the workflow journal with no further information. I have found what looks to be the delivery error which has the messages : 'XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped. SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareTargetImpl' of service 'nms:delivery'. DLV-490007 There is no valid address to execute the proof'. We recently had a issue where are data integration to ACC failed for a number of days. Would this have had something to do with this issue? Thanks again for your help.

Level 9
Hi Mubeen - I think the key error here is 'DLV-490007 There is no valid address to execute the proof' - it sounds like a proofing error, but I have seen this happen when 0 targets try to go into a delivery that has seed addresses set up. I have also seen it happen sometimes when you have non-existent seed folders referenced. Check your incoming target counts and how your seed addresses are set up. Cheers Darren

Level 2
Hi Darren, these deliveries did have a seed address of my colleague that built the delivery templates. I removed them from the 'seed address' tab as they no longer wanted to receive the deliveries. However I have just noticed that on the 'main target' tab the checkbox for 'include proof in the main target' is still ticked - is this causing the issue? Thanks, Mubeen

Correct answer by
Level 9
Probably isn't required anymore, so wouldnt hurt to remove it. Cheers

Level 2
Hi Darren, that's seems to have fixed it and deliveries are back up and running! Thanks for your help! Mubeen

Level 1

Hi all, I was facing the same issue. It resolved for me after changing the default typology rule to different one.