Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Web Analytics Process : workflow - Recovery of web events

Level 2

Hi Everyone

Recently we have added new Web Analytics connection.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/connectors/adobe-anal...

We can see that all workflows under Production-->Technical workflow --> Web Analytics Workflows are running fine, except Recovery of web events.

Its started failing with wrong format of data on .csv file location.

"02/16/2021 1:11:33 AM fileImport WKF-560006 An error occurred when loading the 'D:/Adobe/CampaignClassicv7/bin/../var/TATTS_PRD_MKT/workflow/wf-webAnalyticsGetWebEvents/directorywatcher/2796088_20210215151127a.csv' file ('Data loading (file)' step)"

02/16/2021 1:11:33 AM fileImport BAS-* Value '*' is not a valid integer (* bit) (repeated 41 times)

1)  Anyone has information about workflows under this folder.

2) Where they getting data, how and where it deploying and how these csv files get generated

I have opened Adobe support request.. surprising that no one know in a Support team about this. No any Documentation found on support page. No docs available to support technician. They have to raise this with product support team.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeegnesh

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi Jeegnesh,

The recovery of web events workflow pulls events for the the configured segments from Analytics.  The error itself is stating that the data is the problem so I'd recommend reviewing from the Analytics side.  You may want to pull in Support from the Analytics side.  In the past when this has been seen, it's either been a corruption in the data, a bad value in one of the fields, or a field attempting to be exported is restricted.

In the case of your error it seems like there as a bad value (Basically an asterisk) in one of your integer fields.

Regards,

Craig

Campaign Support