Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Web Analytics External Account access

Level 6

Hi ,

We have completed the Adobe campaign classic - Adobe Analytics Integration and able to see report in Adobe analytics. We have multiple marketers across the world creating campaign and Deliveries. What we figured out is, every time marketer create a delivery they should be adding the Web analytics External account to have this delivery tracked. But , web analytics external account is available only for Admin users. Most of the marketers are non- Admin users. How do we enable this external account web analytics account for non-admin users? is there any way we can populate this external account by default in web analytics section ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can create a template for them where the webanalytics properties are setup.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can create a template for them where the webanalytics properties are setup.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 6
Hi David, Thanks for answering. Do we have any documentation or link I can follow to do that?

Administrator

Hi @pradeep_07,

I don't think there's a documentation specifically for this. I will take your request into account and propose it to the documentation team.

Regards,

Sukrity

Sukrity Wadhwa

Administrator

Hi @pradeep_07,

This has been documented in the  Adobe analytics Data Connector documentation under this section here: Creating a re-marketing campaign

Please refer to this section. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa