Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Transactional message

Level 2

Hello, 

I want to use message center but i have several services in my company who want to use the message center.

It will be impossible to create for each service an event type.

I imagine that solution below

1- create one event type

2- create a transactionnal message delivery without no content no subject (delivery empty)

3- Then  associate the event type to this transactional message delivery.

4- then give to all service the same event type.

5- When the service want to send the transactionnal message, in there soap call, i want to send the data in the context and the delivery content and subject.

But I don't know if it's possible :

- To personalize the content

- And the tracking information.

For exemple, here my soap call, i received the email but i don't know to personalize the customer firstname dynamically and the tracking.

message_center.PNG

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @diabbs 

Since you are dynamically populating the HTML content, tracking and personalization won't work.

To make this work, You must add the static content in the transaction message delivery and use the relevant parameters in the delivery template to personalize the content.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @diabbs, Within the payload have an attribute ((Example: serviceType) that identifies the service (serviceType: "Standard") and use that within the template to display dynamic content according to each service. You will be able to track the different dynamic content based on the serviceType and personalization attributes. 

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @diabbs 

Since you are dynamically populating the HTML content, tracking and personalization won't work.

To make this work, You must add the static content in the transaction message delivery and use the relevant parameters in the delivery template to personalize the content.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hi @diabbs ,

Please try identifying common html content's among all the services and create Personalization blocks for them.Then for the Variable Parts try creating the Personalized Variables JSON in a personalization Block for all the services to populate the Dynamic content as per services and call those personalized JSON Variables in your html body personalization block and use these personalization Blocks in your Transactional Template.

Regards,

Pravallika.

Administrator

Hi @diabbs,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa