Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Tracking Workflow taking very long times to execute after GS 11 upgrade

Level 4

Hi Team,

In recent times, we are observing that Tracking Workflow taking very long times to execute. We are guessing it is due to after GS 11 upgrade. This assumption is due to no change in tracking volumes before and after the upgrade.

Could someone please confirm if my statement is valid or not?

Does anybody observing the slowness in Tracking/Mid Workflows especially the Tracking wf.

And For analyzing this slowness, we have added -verbose in nlmodule but no extra logs got generated in new runs.

Our build version: Adobe Campaign Classic 9032 with Gold Standard 11 (Hybrid architecture).

This is a little urgent request and since while tracking is running all other wfs are going into hung state until it gets completed or forcibly stopped.

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @balakrishnavalavala ,

Check what is the value assigned to Platform Option Variable - 'NmsTracking_LastConsolidation'. Is it matching to last ran hour?

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 4

Hi Jyoti,

We have verified and the option is available with latest time. will a 5 mins difference in time affects anything. I don't think it is a problem. As an example at 5:00 PM run consolidation may start from 3:55 PM to 5:00 PM. This may not be a problem and other than that we are near to current time in tracking options.

And also we no where found the internal sql queries using in tracking wf. Could you please help how to find them? Enabling SQL Logs or verbose is not giving SQLs using in it.

Thanks