Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Tracking Log Issue

Level 3

Hello,

I cant see the tracking log after sending a campaign even after executing the tracking workflow.

1603077_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I think you found the reason by your own, external list behaviour.

With external list, the tracking log data are attached to only one contact, the  same for all records, and usually it is contact iRecipientId #0 so not shown by Adobe Campaign. But it can be another contact, sometimes the first of the external list.

So with admin role, please display the contact id and the folder for this contact. And check if the normal user can accede to this user, frequently recipients folders are split/filtered by some rules such as departements, geographic entities, etc.

Regards
JS

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi wkt,

May you change the AC edition to be classic (v6/v7, Windows client) and not AC standard (ACS, only web tool)?
Or does a forum administrator can do it?
Many thanks.

Regarding the tracking logs not displayed in the delivery, is it only for this delivery? Did you check the logs of the factory workflow "tracking"? Any issue in the technical workflow logs?

Cordialement.
J-Serge

Level 3

im having this problem for all the deliverys for this user, as admin i can see them.

No problems on factory workflow tracking.

No problem on technical workflow log

Level 10

OK wkt, so probably something about privileges or local cache for this user.

Do you test on the same PC, switching from the normal user to admin user?
Please may you check with normal user account, but by cleansing the AC local cache in the File menu ("Vider le cache local") then disconnect/close app and relaunch.
If the same issue occurs, check the normal user his privileges carefully.

Regards
J-Serge

Level 3

The local cache isnt the problem, i cleaned it several times without success.

I checked also the privileges. It has the same privileges as other.... but it doesnt work.

Could the problem be that the campaign was lunched with an external recipient list so it cant show the tracking log?

is it posible?

if not? i dont know what else it could be.

Correct answer by
Level 10

I think you found the reason by your own, external list behaviour.

With external list, the tracking log data are attached to only one contact, the  same for all records, and usually it is contact iRecipientId #0 so not shown by Adobe Campaign. But it can be another contact, sometimes the first of the external list.

So with admin role, please display the contact id and the folder for this contact. And check if the normal user can accede to this user, frequently recipients folders are split/filtered by some rules such as departements, geographic entities, etc.

Regards
JS