Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Right Panel Not visible

Level 1

I have a peculiar issue with the campaign console. I don't see a detailed view of any object selected on Explorer. The panel on the right with detailed attributes are not seen. Tried logging in on other machine, it works fine. Let me know how to solve this issue.

vikas_nagabhushana_0-1592597075557.png

EDIT - Solved - Thank you @isahore , your suggestion solved this issue. Clearing cache wont help. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vikas_nagabhushana,

I too faced a similar issue.

Try clicking just somewhere below the "Data schemas (By name or label)" and dragging your mouse all the way down. It should then let you see the details view.

I struggled with it a lot once. Nothing resolved it, until I accidentally did the above.

Thanks,

Ishan

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @vikas_nagabhushana ,

Try clearing the local cache and it should work.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hi,

Click top menu, File -> Clear the local cache. Then log out and back in.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1

If you can see the highlighted icon below, try clicking on that Enlarge/Restore your panel views. 

yuhanlin_0-1592636129603.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@vikas_nagabhushana,

I too faced a similar issue.

Try clicking just somewhere below the "Data schemas (By name or label)" and dragging your mouse all the way down. It should then let you see the details view.

I struggled with it a lot once. Nothing resolved it, until I accidentally did the above.

Thanks,

Ishan

Level 2
Resolved the issue for me as well. Thanks Ishan.

Level 2

hi.

like @yuhanlin  i usually click twice on the enlarge shortcut and it got restored.

kevinedmond_1-1592838554503.png