Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Restrict the users to see only Reports in Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 2

In Adobe campaign classic, How i can restrict an user to see only Reports Menu.he/she should not see other menus like Campaigns,Profiles and Targets and Social Networks.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
Hello, Indeed "Access to reports" group does not prevent to display other tabs from the homepage and you cannot remove those screens. This is work as designed. We keep note of this good insight for potential future improvements. That said, content in it should remain empty.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Create a new navigation hierarchy to override xtk:core's menu commands, adding 'applicableIf' where appropriate.

For example usage, look at monitoring's entry toward the bottom:

<menu name="main"> <!-- Universes -->
    <!-- Remove and generate it from the list of contexts? -->
    <command applicableIf="HasNamedRight('admin')" label="Monitoring" name="supervision"
             order="20" view="supervision"/>
    <command label="Reports" name="reports" order="30" view="reports"/>
  </menu>

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 2
Thanks for your inputs and sorry for the delayed reply. Can you please advise is there any documentation i can refer to achieve this. like 1) create new hierarchy example : coreReportOnly 2) how to associate this new hierarchy with a specific group etc. Thanks, Samb

Administrator

Hi @Samb,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hi @Samb ,

For the created operator, navigate to Operator > Edit > Access rights > in 'Groups and named rights' Add operator group 'Access to reports' > Save.

Now this user can be able to access only reports.

Regards,

ParthaSarathyS

Level 2
hi, Have already tried the above steps. It displays the other menus in the Campaign Dashboard for the user. I just want to show the dashboard just with the Reports menu. Thanks Samb

Correct answer by
Employee
Hello, Indeed "Access to reports" group does not prevent to display other tabs from the homepage and you cannot remove those screens. This is work as designed. We keep note of this good insight for potential future improvements. That said, content in it should remain empty.