Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Reporting with a single delivery for languages

Level 2

Wondering if someone might give me a hand.

Currently our workflow setup has all cell codes separated at the delivery step for reporting. Looking to see if there is a way that all cell codes can be combined into 1 English delivery and 1 French delivery but have individual reporting so there is no need to have for example 4 deliveries. We need to track open rates, click rates and all of that but can only see those when we separate the deliveries out for each individual cell code.

Any help would be much appreciated  

Thanks,
Madison
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.54.42 PM.png

6 Replies

Community Advisor

What is a cell code?

You can add a "Delivery Code" to make it easier to identify multiple deliveries which belong to the same delivery segmentation, so when you query your tracking data you add the condition "AND" @deliveryCode = xxx

i.e preblackfridayEN and preblackfridayFR

David__Garcia_0-1638515403102.png

David__Garcia_1-1638515581469.png

Level 2

So currently I have all my deliveries separated by the delivery code. Thats not the issue. I want to find a way so I can have less deliveries but have those segmentations using only 1 delivery for English and 1 Delivery for French.

Lets say I have 4 segments for English:
1A, 1B, 1C, 1D

And 4 Segments for French:
1E, 1F, 1G, 1H

I don't want to have 8 deliveries to approve all 8, I want to have it so I only have 2 but I want to make sure that all of these segments are not combined when we look at the reporting data for open rates and clicks. I want them all to be separate. Is something like this possible?

Community Advisor

What about the html content for each segment of say.. the english branch? will it be different? anyways, you could add a segment Code to each split then join them again, then to make sure this segment code is available in the broadlog schema to facilitate identification of recipient segment it belong to then look into adding the segment code in the storage tab of the recipient target mapping, but I also think you need to extend the broadlogrcp schema in order to hold this value.

David__Garcia_1-1638544910924.png

Another way would be to create dynamic UTM codes and append them to the URL of the delivery template but this kind of reporting will only be then visible on your website's analytics software, you can always add the logic in a personalization block to make it easier to maintain also.

http://something.com/?<% if (targetData.segmentCode == '1A'){%>utm_campaugn=EN1A<%}%>

Level 2

In terms of the HTML, there would only be 1 English HTML & 1 French HTML with the segments broken out within the code.

We already use the target mapping which we do in fact have cell code added.Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 10.51.51 AM.png

Community Advisor

Thats good, so why isnt this enough to achieve what you are after?

Administrator

Hi @mditullio,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa