Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Regarding adding recipient folder in update data activity dynamically

Employee

Hi team, 

I want to bring the recipient folder in my update data activity dynamically and the folder id should not be hardcoded.

Please refer to the following image.

Mrityunjay_0-1656328233418.png

Currently, I am adding this recipient folder myself in update the data

Mrityunjay_1-1656328336772.png

also, the folder id is hardcoded, an immediate help will be appreciated

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Mrityunjay,

If you can get the folderId prior to the update activity, store it in an instance variable, and use the variable in your update. something like this:

Amine_Abedour_0-1656331034327.png

Amine_Abedour_1-1656331053398.png

Br,

Amine

Employee

I want to do this through enrichment please help me out

Community Advisor

Hi @Mrityunjay 

As the link between recipient and folder has a default value, if you want to place the recipient in the default folder, the simpliest way to do it is to not put anything. The recipient will be placed automatically in the default recipient folder :

<element defOnDuplicate="true" default="DefaultFolder('nmsRecipient', [@_folder-id])" name="folder" target="xtk:folder" type="link"/>

Otherwise, the Amine's solution is good with a custom queryDef.

Administrator

Hi @Mrityunjay,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa